General Terms & Conditions
- `Customer` means every visitor of the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore, natural person or legal person, who places an order at www. ladoyennevintage.com.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed at the webstore www. ladoyennevintage.com.
- By placing an order the customer accepts and understands the application of the General Terms and Conditions.
- Only with an agreement in written, deviation is possible from the General Terms and Conditions, in which case the remaining articles of these General Terms and Conditions remain fully in force.
- La Doyenne Vintage reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to any part of the webite. La Doyenne Vintgage may wish to change these Terms and Conditions as a result of its policy of updating and improving the website.
2: Company information
La Doyenne Vintage
Oenselsestraat 50-52, 5301EP Zaltbommel
Telephone number: +31(0)6-512 79 087
Email address: email@example.com
La Doyenne Vintage is registered by the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) with KVK-number 70653984.
3: Entering into a contract
- A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. La Doyenne Vintage is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon a supply, subject to giving reasons. If La Doyenne Vintage is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted. La Doyenne Vintage shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail.
- Order processes that for, whatever reason, have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. La Doyenne Vintage shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
- The products in the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore are intended for individuals and may not be sold to a third party.
- Only persons that are 18 years or older with a residential address can place an order in the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore.
4: Prices and costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment an order is placed with the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore. No VAT is charged since second hand items aren't subject to VAT.
- The prices quoted in the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore are exclusive of delivery and administration costs.
- La Doyenne Vintage is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
5: Fulfilling orders
- La Doyenne Vintage shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
- Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer.
- La Doyenne Vintage shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
- The delivery term indicated in the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore is approximate and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
6: Customs, Duties and Taxes
- The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country and lawfully exported in case of return. When ordering from La Doyenne Vintage Webstore, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The destination country may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees for orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; La Doyenne Vintage has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- La Doyenne Vintage advises the customer to contact the local customs office for current charges before placing an order, to prevent unexpected charges.
7: Right to return articles
- The customer may exercise his right to return any article bought on the La Doyenne Vintage webstore within fourteen (14) days of its delivery. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to La Doyenne Vintage for the said article. Please note that La Doyenne Vintage will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
- In accordance with consumer protection legislation, the right to return may be exercised by use of the Return Form which should be fully completed and returned to La Doyenne Vintage within fourteen (14) days after you received the items form ladoyennevintage.com. La Doyenne Vintage will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the return request made through the Return Form.
- The customer can return items at the La Doyenne Vintage store. It is not possible to make a cash refund for returned articles in the store. The refund will be made within 14 days to the customer’s account.
- No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to La Doyenne Vintage after the said fourteen-day period.
- Return items must be shipped back to La Doyenne Vintage within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed La Doyenne Vintage of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- Articles must be returned with all labels/security tags attached.
- Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to La Doyenne Vintage together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging. Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed and must have all security tags attached.
- La Doyenne Vintage is not responsible for any problems that occur during shipment of the returned items. For example (but not limited to): goods that are damaged during shipment or are delivered incorrectly. La Doyenne Vintage therefore advises the sender to use a service that insures the goods being returned and issues proof of posting. The costs of returning items are to be borne by the customer and will not be refunded by La Doyenne Vintage.
- Additional charges for customs clearance in case of return to La Doyenne Vintage must be borne by the customer. The customer will be refunded the amount already paid to La Doyenne Vintage for the said article, after additional charges for customs clearence and taxes have been paid for by the customer.
- La Doyenne Vintage is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by La Doyenne Vintage.
8: Error in delivery
If La Doyenne Vintage delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify La Doyenne Vintage of this as soon as possible by e-mail. La Doyenne Vintage shall reimburse the purchase price plus any delivery charges.
9: Force majeur
- La Doyenne Vintage shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract as a result of any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to articles arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- If La Doyenne Vintage is unable to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond its reasonable control La Doyenne Vintage shall give the customer written notice of this fact as soon as reasonably practicable after discovering it.
- If the inability to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond La Doyenne Vintage’s reasonable control continues for two months after the customer receives notice then either the customer or La Doyenne Vintage may give written notice without liability to the other to terminate the contract.
- If a customer wishes to return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on page Return policy.
- Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address (that corresponds to La Doyenne Vintage’s records), the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
- The customer may pay either by credit card, Paypal or iDeal.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the La Doyenne Vintage Webstore.
- In placing an order, the customer grants La Doyenne Vintage the right to use its personal details where necessary. These details will be kept only as necessary to achieve the goals for which the details are obtained and processed by La Doyenne Vintage, i.e. for performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and for maintaining contact with the customer.