- The customer may exercise his right to return any article bought on the La Doyenne Vintage webstore within fourteen (14) days of its delivery. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to La Doyenne Vintage for the said article. Please note that La Doyenne Vintage will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
- In accordance with consumer protection legislation, the right to return may be exercised by use of the Return Form which should be fully completed and returned to La Doyenne Vintage within fourteen (14) days after you received the items form ladoyennevintage.com. La Doyenne Vintage will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the return request made through the Return Form.
- The customer can return items at the La Doyenne Vintage store. It is not possible to make a cash refund for returned articles in the store. The refund will be made within 14 days to the customer’s account.
- No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to La Doyenne Vintage after the said fourteen-day period.
- Return items must be shipped back to La Doyenne Vintage within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed La Doyenne Vintage of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- Articles must be returned with all labels/security tags attached.
- Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to La Doyenne Vintage together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging. Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed and must have all security tags attached.
- La Doyenne Vintage is not responsible for any problems that occur during shipment of the returned items. For example (but not limited to): goods that are damaged during shipment or are delivered incorrectly. La Doyenne Vintage therefore advises the sender to use a service that insures the goods being returned and issues proof of posting. The costs of returning items are to be borne by the customer and will not be refunded by La Doyenne Vintage.
- La Doyenne Vintage is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by La Doyenne Vintage.
If you have any further questions on the return policy of La Doyenne Vintage, please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship worldwide and use the services of Post.nl. An order can be sent to an address selected by the customer, such as the home or work address. Deliveries to countries outside the Netherlands have variable costs according to the destination country. La Doyenne Vintage cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance. The approximate delivery times can be found in the table below.
- The Netherlands: Within 5 working days
- Europe: Within 10 working days
- Outside Europe: Within 12 working days
Track & Trace
Customers who have chosen home delivery, will receive an e-mail with a track & trace number and a link to the courier’s web page. If the customer is not able to take delivery of it’s parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card with instructions on how to collect the package. The carrier will try to deliver the package on two further occasions. If delivery remains impossible or impractical on two or more occasions, La Doyenne Vintage may cancel the customer’s order and deduct the additional delivery charges from the customer’s refund.
If you have any further questions on the shipping policy of La Doyenne Vintage, please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.